Health Points (HP) Edit
Your Health Points (HP) are essential for whenever you are wrestling or in a fight. Once your health reaches 0 in a wrestling match your opponent will attempt to pin you to win the match. If your health reaches 0 in the Pyramid you will collapse and be transported to the hospital. When this happens you will not recover any HP that day.
Check HP Edit
Your HP can be easily checked by looking at the top left of the screen. The more filled red hearts you can see, the closer to your Maximum Health (Max HP) you are. You can get more specific details on your health by going into your menu and checking the HP bar.
Increase Max HP Edit
You can increase your Max HP in a variety of ways;
- Increasing your popularity by winning wrestling matches.
- Completing the rope climb and atlas stone training games in the gym.
- Wearing attire that boosts Max HP
- Equipping a mask or accessory that benefits your Max HP.
Recover HP Edit
On days you have wrestled you will most likely have lost home HP. You can recover your HP in a number of ways;
- Eating a Strudel (XL) - beware, these are very rare!
- Sleeping - having your own home or the Inn will allow you to recover more HP than sleeping outside.
- The Showboat ability that is unlocked if you are an Entertainer.